"Albany Website(s)" herein refers to albany.co.uk, albany-online.co.uk and all other web sites/services owned by Bottomline Technologies.
Access to and use of any Albany Website both within the UK and internationally is provided by Bottomline Technologies Ltd of 115 Chatham Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 7JX (herein 'Bottomline Technologies') on the following terms:
1. By using an Albany Website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of any Albany Website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to any Albany Website.
2. Bottomline Technologies may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Albany Websites will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on any Albany Website then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use Albany Websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Albany Websites. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within an Albany Website.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on any Albany Website and all content (including all applications) located on any such site shall remain vested in Bottomline Technologies or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from Albany Websites in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Albany Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Albany Website content requires the prior written permission of Bottomline Technologies.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Bottomline Technologies or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Bottomline Technologies and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Bottomline Technologies or any other third party.
6. Albany Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Bottomline Technologies, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Bottomline Technologies excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Bottomline Technologies does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Bottomline Technologies is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Bottomline Technologies for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Bottomline Technologies' liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Bottomline Technologies shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of any Albany Website regardless of the form of action.
8. Bottomline Technologies does not warrant that functions available on Albany Websites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that any Albany Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, malicious software or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. Each Albany Website may contain links to external sites outside of the Bottomline Technologies and as such Bottomline Technologies cannot accept liability for the status and/or content of any such linked site. The views expressed on any such site are those of its respective owner(s) and not necessarily of Bottomline Technologies. Any links to third party websites from an Albany Website do not amount to any endorsement of that site Bottomline Technologies and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. The failure or delay of Bottomline Technologies to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Bottomline Technologies' right to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Bottomline Technologies is registered in England & Wales (Reg. No: 08098450). VAT No: GB724548231.
Bottomline Technologies Ltd
115 Chatham Street
Berkshire RG1 7JX
Telephone: 0870 081 8250